Immediately after earning his PGA Tour card in 2003, Ryan Palmer turned to his family and friends who had supported him in his journey, and together they worked to form the Ryan Palmer Foundation. Ryan’s initial words were, “What I want from the foundation is to create opportunities for young people – like I’ve had throughout my life. This is my chance to help children and give back to the communities who have supported me.”
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To inspire children to shine and create life-long change through opportunities that build confidence and self-worth.
BUILDING BRIGHTER FUTURES
We accomplish our mission statement through the following amazing programs:
- Brighter Smiles Initiative (our primary focus)
- Ryan Palmer Foundation Healing Garden, Palmer Playhouse and Palmer Sportzone
- College Scholarships
- Ryan Palmer Junior Invitational
- West Texas A&M University Endowment
- Northern Texas PGA Junior Golf Foundation grant initiative
For over 10 years, the Foundation has continued to grow and help children through various programs within the Texas Panhandle, the Dallas Metro Area and College Station.
Established in 2004, the Ryan Palmer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Texas non-profit corporation.