2019 College Scholarship
The Ryan Palmer Foundation Scholarship is a $1,500 per year scholarship for four years. In total, you could receive $6,000. The scholarship recipient and his/ her family will sign an agreement understanding the requirements of the scholarship to be eligible for the
We are excited to receive our 2019 scholarship applications! Please submit your forms and documentation no later than Friday, March 15, 2019.
The Ryan Palmer Foundation Scholarship Committee will present a scholarship to one senior girl and one senior boy golf team member. The scholarship will be available for tuition, fees, books and required supplies at the college or university of the recipient’s choice. The selection of the recipient will be based on the following criteria:
- The recipient must be a senior member of the golf team at one of the high schools within the Amarillo Independent School District (AISD) or the Canyon Independent School District (CISD);
- The recipient must have consistently demonstrated good citizenship and character;
- The recipient must have demonstrated a strong desire to succeed;
- The recipient must have demonstrated academic promise for college work; and,
- The recipient must have demonstrated scholastic achievement in high school.
Please complete the application form below. Please email the following listed documents to email@example.com.
- A written statement stating why you would feel qualified to receive the scholarship including any financial needs
- A written recommendation from one of your teachers, an employer, clergy, or another adult
- A copy of your high school transcript